These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 12/14/2018
Thank you for visiting the website located at https://reversenumber.org (all ReverseNumber platforms will be referred to as the “Website”). The Website is an internet based property of ReverseNumber ("ReverseNumber," "we," "our," or "us") which allows users to search for information on phone numbers (both regular phone numbers and short code numbers).
Reversenumber.org does not provide private investigations or consumer reporting. We are not a consumer reporting agency as per the Fair Credit Reporting Act. You are forbidden to use our website or the information we provide in any way to make decisions about employment, consumer credit, insurance, tenant screening, hiring, or any other reason that may require FCRA compliance.
These Terms and Conditions apply to you when you: access, view, or use any page on the Website. By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in their entirety; consent to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to the electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed through the site or through any other interactions with ReverseNumber. The Website is available only to individuals that are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age or do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, do not access or use any page on the Website.
ReverseNumber.org may modify these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, from time to time in its sole discretion, effective immediately upon posting modified Terms and Conditions to the Site. If we do update these terms and conditions, we will update our site to reflect the last date they were modified/updated.
ReverseNumber.org is a website database of publicly available information which is aggregated for your viewing. Through ReverseNumber.org, visitors to the Website can view certain text, data, digital conversions, software, and other materials through the Website as compiled and displayed by ReverseNumber.org and other third-party content providers including, but not limited to, third-party websites or services that provide information about individuals and phone numbers that can be searched for and accessed through the Website. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, and limited license to access and use the Website and all content contained or displayed on the Website, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. ReverseNumber.org may terminate this license at any time for any reason at all.
In order to access the Website, you agree that you will not:
1. Conduct any ReverseNumber.org searches or otherwise obtain or use any information obtained from or through the Website about anyone or any phone number for purposes prohibited under the FCRA.
Since ReverseNumber.org is not a Consumer Reporting Agency, you are prohibited under the FCRA from using any information obtained from the Website as a factor in determining a person's eligibility for:
Employment, tenancy, personal credit, loans, or insurance, or business transactions.
Using information about someone obtained from ReverseNumber.org in these any of the previous ways violates both these Terms and Conditions and the law, which can lead to possible criminal penalties. We reserve the right to terminate user access, delete or ban user accounts, and may even report violations to law enforcement.
2. Use the Website in violation of any applicable foreign or domestic laws, rules, and/or regulations; in a way that causes harm to someone, or to harass a person; to seek information about or harm minors in any way.
3. Distribute or transmit in any way to any other computer or website, in any way to any third party. You agree to treat any material and information on ReverseNumber.org as confidential information and take all reasonable steps to ensure that it is stored securely.
5. Reproduce or compileany part of the Website into any database, website, or information retrieval system in any way.
6. Access, retrieve any data from, or do any other activities on or through the Website using any type of software or other automated means (scripts, robots, scrapers, crawlers, or spiders).
7. Use any device or software to interfere with the Website working properly.
ReverseNumber.org allows you to access the Website as it is at any time and has no other obligations, except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions. Each user is solely responsible for their use of the Website and any information they obtain from the Website. ReverseNumber.org reserves the right to, but has no obligation to:
1. Monitor, review, limit, and/or terminate users' use of the Website, their subscription, and/or their account.
2. Moderate any dispute between users and any other third party.
3. Verify the identity of users using the Website, including any person who applies to be a Member, as well as the reasoning for which any a person is using the Website.
By submitting an application to create an account, agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, and receiving approval from ReverseNumber.org, visitors of the Website can, for a fee, obtain an account. Accounts are able to, subject to the restrictions contained in these Terms and Conditions and for the applicable fees, conduct phone number searches.
The following applies to you only if you submit an application for an account and if your application is approved and you are given an account:
To access the Website with a membership account, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old with sufficient computer access and an internet connection. ReverseNumber.org may evaluate your account application and may notify you of your acceptance or rejection. ReverseNumber.org may reject your application or terminate your account at any time and for any reason. If you choose to submit an application and create an account, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Account Termination
ReverseNumber.org reserves the right for any reason to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account with or without cause. You may also terminate your Account within seventy-two (72) business hours prior written notice to ReverseNumber.org.
Upon any expiration, termination, or suspension of your account:
- Any licenses and rights granted to you in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall cease and be terminated.
- Any and all information of ReverseNumber.org and the Website that is in your possession or control must be immediately deleted or destroyed. If requested by ReverseNumber.org, you will certify in signed writing that all such confidential information has been deleted or destroyed.
- You shall complete payment on any and all fees due at the time and owed to ReverseNumber.org within five (5) days of any account expiration and/or termination.
3. Fees and Billing
If you want to create a membership account on the Website or purchase any product or service through the Website, you will be presented with the applicable fees and billing arrangement prior to your purchase, which may include the charging of fees to a payment card or Paypal account on a recurring basis. In addition to those fees, you may be responsible for paying any and all sales or use tax due to any and all taxing authorities arising from, or in connection with, your use of the Website. BY SUBMITTING PAYMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU (A) ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD OR OLDER AND (B) HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE THE PAYMENT CHOSEN BY YOU. By supplying payment card information, you authorize our use of such information, including our use of such information to third parties for the purposes of payment processing. You also understand and acknowledge that Shortcodes.org uses a third-party payment processor to process credit card payments on our behalf, and when you supply payment information in connection with a purchase you agree that ReverseNumber.org is not responsible for the security of such information when it is in the control of the third-party payment processor.
Simply not using the Website or your membership account does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any of the associated fees or warrant any refund. Upon prior written notice to you (e-mail constitutes sufficient written notice), ReverseNumber.org reserves the right in its sole discretion to change its pricing or billing methods. By choosing to not terminate your membership account within seven (7) days after receiving a notice of changes, you agree to comply with and be bound by the new pricing or billing methods. If you do terminate your account, you must still pay any and all fees that you have already incurred.
Your account may be deactivated or deleted, and access to the Website may be denied for a failure to pay.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, if you would like to register a complaint, or notify ReverseNumber.org of a dispute, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.